There's 3 easy steps for automatic upload.
**Please note that not all devices are eligible for auto-upload but several are available for manual entry.
1. On your VeloPro dashboard, in the top right corner, go to Profile>Integrations>Add a Device
2. Find Whoop or Oura on the list and click Connect
3. Sign into your Whoop or Oura account and it will connect your account to VeloPro
We use Terra to easily integrate with all the fitness and health wearables, sensors and apps through a single API.
There's 3 easy steps for manual entry.
1. On your VeloPro dashboard, in the top right corner, go to Activities > Manual HRV Entry
2. Fill in the fields and choose your device
3. Click Save HRV and your plan will update accordingly, if necessary
For Manual Entry:
Kubios HRV (app)
Elite HRV (app)
For automatic upload:
**Garmin has a caveat that they do not supply Readiness Score and that it has to be manually entered. We will be able to save auto-upload data for the future, however.